Journals available by subscription
Publications for a general public
For the authors
This collection publishes on line the proceedings of the international or national meetings (congress, colloquium, summer school, ...). To be accepted by the editorial committee these proceedings must satisfy these selection criteria:
1 - The articles contained in the proceedings form a scientifically coherent whole.
2 - The main part of the volume has to contain original and complete articles (with the proof) in their final imposition. Therefore announcements or summarized articles already published or forthcoming are excluded.
3 - "Survey" type texts or summary texts are accepted when carefully written and not exeeding one third of the volume.
- Articles are examined by a reporter and are accepted one by one (within the context of the volume). If an important number of articles is refused (let's say a third of them) then that will consequently cause the rejection of the entire volume.
- The electronic access to Séminaires et Congrès volumes is free but it can change once the collection is launched.
- Only the postscript or pdf files of each article is accessible. The SMF makes all the necessary arrangements to provide you with an access to the files and to save them. I the server is temporarily out of use, the SMF promises to send you an electronic or paper copy. If you ask for an off print the SMF keeps the TeX files.
- Séminaires et Congrès is published with the support of the research Ministry (DISTNB).
- SMF will act for the recognition of its publications by the mathematical communuty.